VILLAGE OF BREWSTER
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
15 APRIL 2020
PUBLIC HEARING & REGULAR MEETING
The Board of Trustees of the Village of Brewster will hold a virtual public hearing at 7:30 PM followed by a regular meeting at 7:31PM or as soon thereafter as time permits, on April 15, 2020 through Zoom Cloud Meetings. The Zoom Meeting ID is 207 812 8623 and the phone number needed to call in is 1-929-205-6099.
Pledge to flag.
Notation of Exits
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Brewster will hold a public hearing on April 15, 2020 at 7:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as time permits, at the Village Hall, 50 Main Street, Brewster, New York 10509, virtually through Zoom, to take and hear comments on the 2020-2021 Tentative Budget as proposed by the Board of Trustees. A copy of the tentative budget will be available for review by the public, at the office of the Village Clerk and online at www.brewstervillage-ny.gov five (5) days prior to the public hearing.
- Monthly Reports:
- Code Enforcement February & March, 2020 Report.
- Police Report March, 2020.
- Resolution 041520-1 – Revenue Anticipation Note.
- Electric Bid with Putnam County.
- Water Rate Proposed Increase.
- 2020-2021 Tentative Budget Approval.
- Correspondence sent & received for March, 2020.
- April 1, 2020 Minutes for approval.
- Vouchers Payable
- Other Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Executive Session